Sunday 23 August 2009

Places to go, people to see...

Just a short blog today to keep in touch; busy, busy, busy - places to go, people to see and it's SUNDAY for goodness sake! (BTW, if you are reading this Auntiegwen (fellow blogger) - good luck and keep your head held VERY high.)

Father in law is 80 and the family and his five children are having tea together this afternoon. After that I am going with a good friend to a psychic demo late this afternoon in a quaint pub in Hull city centre near to the New Theatre where the luvvies sometimes go after a performance. I've just been on the treadmill on a fat burning exercise and I have to cut the grass and have lunch all before 2 pm.

My other half must have had a rush of blood to the head yesterday. I had tea with my fellow blogger and good friend Middle Aged Gapper on Friday afternoon at Luciano's Restaurant in Hessle, East Yorkshire on the terrace on a lovely afternoon and we had a great Italian meal washed down with iced sparkling water. During the meal we discussed many things including his use of a Lumix camera while on his exciting adventure holiday. I got a very practical discourse about the pros and cons of the camera and have been thinking about buying one to supplement my Canon 40D, something I can slip in my pocket.

Well the rush of blood led to my other half saying "Yes" on a whim while we were in Curry's getting a new set of earphones for the iPod last night (my wife has commandeered mine!) So, I'll give you the results on here soon. Thanks for the advice (and the excellent fayre) MAG.

There was a young girl from Madras
Who had the most beautiful ass.
But not as you'd think
Firm, round and pink,
It was grey, had long ears and ate grass.

Chat soon

Ta-ra!

1 comment: