Thursday 25 February 2010

Man with seven toes gets award...

First of all, I would like to thank Jarmara for nominating me for this award. I couldn't have done it without my team around me: I would like to thank my director, stunt double, my mother and the butcher's wife (scrub that last one).

The rules of getting this award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate 7 creative writers who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

As with all awards I have to name names to who I would love to pass this award onto:

To Magnumlady: a top blogger who takes magical photographs and is the world's busiest mother and wife.
To Auntiegwen: who has a dilemma about her book club and I've given her a solution - oh and she writes the funniest blog to brighten the day.
To Middle Aged Gapper: just a great bloke who sets out his plans for life and then does it!
To Barry Chessman: a good friend and with his partner lovely Shirley Ann, helps lots of people with problems.
To Diane: Busy lady, highly talented who has already had this award from someone else - but she deserves a second bite of the cherry (and she's just had her fifth blogaversary).
To Josie: A creative lady in the heart of Yorkshire bringing joy to her customers and those who read her blog.
To Wheelie: who deals with life's tribulations with a smile.

These are the seven things I have to write about myself (see the criteria above):

I was John Prescott's dietitian;
I have Hutchinson's Galloping Sex Rot disease;
I have seven toes on my left foot;
I once wore the same pair of underpants for three and a half months;
I am rich, witty, handsome and intelligent;
I track down ghosts in haunted locations;
My fifth wife doesn't understand me.

Hmmmm no, number two isn't the truth one either!

By the way, I had a text on my mobile this morning from a friend:

"Hello, hope ur ok. I'm having a test drive in a Toyota. Gotta go - can't stop!"

Chat soon

Ta-ra

3 comments:

  1. My guess is that the ghosts one is true.

    Many thanks for the award, I will put it on my little cyber wall of nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to you too. I will do it, but I can't do it just yet.

    I LOVE your thank you speech. :o)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Auntiegwen
    Shhhh don't tell anyone (you're right) I wish it was the one above it!
    XX

    Hi Diane
    You're very welcome.
    XX

    ReplyDelete